 |
| Happy Month #3, Levi! |
Our little boy is getting to be not so little any more. Three months already!
He really shows his age by wanting to do so many new things.
 |
| Starting to hold things and pick them up. |
 |
| And try very hard to put them in his mouth. Even if it's attached to something. |
 |
| Tummy time is getting better. |
 |
| We realized today that this crocheted blanket is a little too fuzzy for tummy time. |
 |
| He loves to sit with daddy and watch The Pink Panther cartoons on YouTube. |
 |
| And watch tv, too. |
 |
| Houston, we've found our feet. |
 |
| He tries to put those in his mouth, too. Not with very much success. Yet. |
 |
| The monkey bum pants were a good pick for his new favorite position. Roly-poly boy. |
He seems to be hitting the three-month milestones that he should be. We're still working on getting those neck and back muscles a little stronger. Just this morning he used his arms and hands a little bit more to prop up his head during tummy time. Which is a relief for me because of course I worry about his development and if he's on target or not. The best advice I've found to combat that worry is that each baby develops at his/her own pace. It's ok if they're behind on some things according to 'them.' They'll catch up. I think it helps a lot that I'm able to focus my time on him and work with him on things. Both Tim and I are trying to make sure that he can entertain himself, too. If for no other reason than we can't sit and hold him all the time. He can self-soothe pretty well if I put him to bed and he's not asleep.
No doctor visit this month. He has a bit of cradle cap which I hope isn't spreading to his face, so we might make a trip before our next appointment. He's had some congestion, too, but the vaporizer seems to be helping a little bit.
I put him in fall-ish clothes for the first time this week since the morning temps were a little cooler than they have been. We went to visit daddy at his office that day and those extra clothes made it a little bit more difficult to buckle up that car seat. Can't wait for bulky winter coats. Always a new adventure.
And just a final picture of our little cutie:
No comments:
Post a Comment