Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy T-squared Day!

T #1 stands for Transfer.  Exactly one year ago today, little Levi came into our lives.
We didn't know which little embryo he was, but we were so excited and thrilled to have Baby Ferg's first picture.  I was even excited and thrilled despite my extremely, and I mean extremely full bladder.  I was also thrilled that I didn't empty that bladder on the doctor.
I can't believe it was a year ago.

T #2 stands for Thanksgiving.  We're extremely grateful for Dave and Kari and their generosity in giving us the opportunity to bring Levi into our family. (See 'Baby Ferg's Story' link above if you need a refresher)  Since then we've gotten to know them and appreciate their friendship. 

In other news:
I believe we're going through the three-month growth spurt.  Right now Levi loves to eat, eat, and eat.  With a few cat naps thrown in for good measure.  So momma's trying to keep up with his appetite along with tiptoeing around the house so he sleeps as long as possible.
Grandma and Grandpa were here again this weekend.
They played with and held Levi pretty much the whole time.  Then Monday comes and mommy, well, mommy has to bring him back to the reality that she can't sit and entertain or hold him all day.  Needless to say, he isn't very happy.  Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy that my parents visit and enjoy him as much as they do.  And let me tell you, they do.
Levi yet again decided to show us what a big boy he is and rolled over for the first time last Thursday.  On his second attempt he just kept on going and did a full 360 from his tummy to his tummy.
However, when he looks like this we're afraid he's going to roll over end to end and do a somersault.

No comments:

Post a Comment