| I'm not quite sure what was going on here, but Levi seems a little concerned. |
| It's hard to see it because it's in front of Grandpa's arm, but Levi is sticking out his tongue. |
Of course, Grandma got in on the fun, too. Especially diapers. Grandpa was more than happy to hand Levi over when that time came.
Levi got a fun present from G/G's trip to Lancaster:
| A high chair and... |
| a school desk and... |
| a rocking horse! |
Levi was enthralled with the big tv that Grandma and Grandpa have. Or maybe he was just excited to watch something other than Fox News.
Grandpa's favorite time was Levi's nap in his comfy arms.
Aunt Katie and I went to a consignment store in Erie on Saturday morning. I had a $25 gift certificate from one of my showers and since Levi is growing out of his 0-3 month clothes I thought this would be a great time to go. It. Was. Awesome.
All of this for $29.44. Which was really only $4.44 for me. Again: Awesome.
Levi is still trying to be a big boy and continues to keep mommy and daddy busy with sit ups. On another good note: out of the past three nights, he has slept nine and half hours for two of them. That's more like it, guy! Naps are a little bit better now. I try to be fairly quiet when he naps because even though I know he needs to get used to the noise, sleep is more important for him right now. And it gives me a chance to nap, too.
He'll be 12 weeks old tomorrow. It's fun to see him discover and do new things, but I want to enjoy every minute and not rush things along.
No comments:
Post a Comment