| It's kind of hard to see, but Levi's perfecting his drooling on daddy. |
It's actually kind of funny watching his little tongue try and get into those holes.
He loves his toes and, just like any other toys, tries ever so hard to eat them.
As I'm sitting here he's rolling over back to tummy. Once he kept going and ended up getting squished in the corner of his mat.
He's able to put more weight on his legs now and loves to 'stand.'
The past few nights have been great sleep-wise. Since he normally doesn't take naps (today excluded-he took two 1 1/2 hour ones) he has been in bed by 7:30. He gets up to eat once and then has gone back down till almost 6:30. I obviously don't sleep that long of a stretch, since my mommy-sense is always on alert. It's always nice, though, when I realize that I didn't see some hours on the clock last night.
I went to another consignment sale, or went back to the one I visited the previous week, since most everything was half off. I got an inSANE amount of clothes for under $60. Onesies, shirts, pants, sleepers, two-piece outfits, etc. It has competely soured me toward 'regular' stores. Even WalMart. It's just hard to justify spending $10 on a onesie and pants when he'll just wear them maybe three times before he grows out of them. You can tell that what I bought is second-hand, but it's still in great condition. Mostly I focused on 3-6 and 6-9 months. Only because I really have no idea if he'll actually hit those milestones when he's supposed to. And since all of those months are in the winter I figured if he was slow or fast it would work out either way.
Again, I'm adding more pictures to Facebook than I am here, so use the above link if you want to see them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment