Has been my mantra for the past couple days. Along with, "I can't believe it's finally time to do that." The past couple days have been filled with assembling the crib (thanks to my wonderful hubby), taking off the tags and washing up toys, getting out the stroller/car seat, putting away things that I won't need for a little while, making yet another list of things that we need and hopefully today, cleaning out the hallway closet to make room for Baby Ferg's stuff.
And speaking of stuff, I have another shower tomorrow. My church has graciously organized one and I'm excited. My mom and Katie are coming down, which will be great, too.
I still feel pretty good. I have my next appt. on Tuesday and hope to maybe find out how things are going in there with BF. I don't think he/she has dropped into position yet because I feel movement all over the place. But that's based on my very limited knowledge.
We're still struggling with a boy's name. Nothing has really jumped out at us yet. I'll suggest one and Tim will say, 'Hmm, I'll have to think about that.' And then it's vice versa. I'm also still trying to find the perfect going home outfits (boy and girl). So much to do and I'm sure so much more I haven't realized I have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment