One week to go. And what did we do this past week? Got new carpet and bought furniture for the living room. You know, just a few last minute things. IKEA loves to see us coming.
I'm feeling pretty normal. There were a couple false labor pains late last week. A long steady one (which was fairly uncomfortable) and a smaller one (more manageable) the next day. They were both in my lower abdomen and went away after I drank some water and changed positions. I've been having more Braxton-Hicks as well. I don't see the doctor until Wednesday since Monday is a holiday, so that gives Baby Ferg more time to wiggle him/herself down. And he/she is as wiggly as ever.
I also had a fairly successful trip to the hair salon today. I managed to avoid any labor nightmare stories or overabundance of weird advice. I almost wanted to thank my stylist for the normal conversation as well as the good job she did on my hair.
This whole past week was my first one not working at the church and it was really nice to have all the free time. I wish I could say that I was as productive as I should've been, but I'm taking the advice of several people and just relaxing.
My mom got me the 'What to Expect the First Year' book and it's been really helpful so far. I haven't read very far into it, but the beginning has a lot of good new information as well as things that are a review.
I'm getting very ready for Baby Ferg to arrive. It's not that I'm uncomfortable physically, but everything is all set and we're both excited to start this new chapter in our lives.
Hopefully my next post will have pictures of a cute little face!
No comments:
Post a Comment