Sunday, April 29, 2012

Showers of...

fun, friends, gifts, happy tears, yummy food, family...and the list goes on.



Baby Ferg and I had such a great time last weekend at the baby shower in North East.  Many kudos to my mom and sister who put in all the hard work to make it such an awesome day

Mom's diaper cake

Famous veggie pizza

Cantaloupe girl-and much more
Baby Ferg is well stocked with many things now.









Everyone brought a book and so his/her bookshelf is full, too.  I'm really looking forward to reading all of them to our little one. 
Grandma made Baby Ferg a beautiful quilt.  And all along I thought I was picking out material for just the curtains.  So sneaky...

Even mommy got a fun present.
Thanks, Aunt Katie!

We're getting close now, only 5 weeks to go. 
I still feel really good and everything went well at the doctor's last week.  BF is still moving and rolling around in there quite a bit.  She's developed a little more of a schedule within the past couple weeks or so.  Thankfully for the most part, she likes to sleep when mommy sleeps.  However the frequent trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night sometimes wake her up.  I guess it's all just preparing me for my soon-to-be mommy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment