A lot has happened recently with Baby Ferg:
- We finished painting his/her room today and I'm excited to get more of it done. The green is a lot softer than it looks in the picture.
- I attended a breastfeeding class a couple of weeks ago. It was very helpful and the hospital where I'm delivering has a great lactation center that I think will be a lot of help.
- Tim and I attended a childbirth class this past week. It was the shortened version, but we both felt like it was very comprehensive and gave a lot of good information. It makes me feel a little bit better having some information ahead of time. I try not to think about the whole labor thing, because then I start to worry and I know it's not good for me or for Baby Ferg. I'm trying to just enjoy every day and pray that everything will continue to go really well. **Side note: apparently some people don't think it's rude-as adults-to write notes to their spouse during class. Maybe it's the teacher in me, but come on, people.
- My last doctor's appointment went well and I gained only 1 pound. I'm not drinking as much lemonade any more, hardly any at all, actually. Maybe that's the reason for the low weight gain. I have my next appointment on Monday. Hopefully it'll be time to schedule another ultrasound. Don't know when that's normally done.
- I've started feeling a little more tired in the past couple days and I'm not sleeping as well. Bad combo. Baby Ferg is normally pretty good at night, but sometimes the combo of her playing, my sore back and well, other nighttime noises coming from the bed beside me, make it a little hard to get to sleep.
It's 32 weeks today, believe it or not. Where has the time gone? It makes me excited to think that Baby Ferg really could be here anywhere between six and eight weeks from now. Somewhat frantically excited, but excited nonetheless.
 |
| 31.5 weeks! |
No comments:
Post a Comment