| Happy #1 Month Bubbers! |
Things have been going as well as can be expected with a one-month old. Sleeping is still an adventure and mystery. I'm coherent and dressed and that's kind of my benchmark for if I'm getting enough sleep. It could be a lot worse, so I should be more positive about it.
We ventured out to church last week and it went well. I missed most of Sunday school because of my hungry little hippo and was out of the service quite a bit, too. Everyone was super excited to see him and that was fun. Yesterday went ok. He slept through Sunday school, so no problems there. I missed pretty much the whole service because for the past, oh, five(!) days now Levi has been eating somewhat non-stop. And when he wants to eat, he wants to eat right. now. So I can't really wait around when he starts to fuss.
Nursing is going better. He's getting enough and there's a surplus. I also didn't feel bad eating almost all the oatmeal cookies these past couple days since the oatmeal is supposed to help milk production.
I'll finish with pictures that we've taken since my last post.
| 3 weeks (He's also wearing a new outfit from someone in our church.) |
| Grandpa comes down to play a lot. Well, Grandma, too. |
| This is the 'squished against mommy's head' look that he was sporting the other morning. |
No comments:
Post a Comment