Levi might have, just might have emerged from his 'I have to eat all the time' phase. But each day is a new adventure and we don't take anything for granted. It would be great if that's the case, since two weeks of that gets old really fast.
 |
| How quickly it goes from this... |
 |
| to this. |
It's nice to have a few minutes of free time to get things done around the house.
It's far from looking anything like it did BL (before Levi), but I'm coming to realize that it's ok and that people don't expect it to be immaculate.
 |
| Because this is my priority right now. |
To tell the truth, not much is new with the little guy. He's still growing like a weed and finally getting some of that typical baby pudge. His belly button is all healed up and I think that he'll like a real bath. Of course, we need to fix the tub leak first...
 |
| It might be a little too early for pictures. |
 |
| I think these legs are still just a little too big. The little doggies are just flopping around. |
 |
| Levi's version of a milk mustache. |
He is becoming a lot more vocal and loves to coo and even giggle. I'd love to post pictures of him smiling really big but that normally happens when I'm nursing him and I don't want the blog to get shut down because of an 'R' rating. It's super cute, though.
 |
| He's happiest in just a diaper. Less laundry for mom! |
He has so many new clothes that we're being sure to rotate all of them so he wears them all. There are still quite a few things he got that are too big for him and it'll be fun to have new things later on. Well, fun for me at least.
 |
| The objects of Levi's affection: ceiling fan and dark beams. |
He's getting so big, more so every day. It's exciting to think that he'll be doing new things soon, but he's such a good baby that we're enjoying this stage, too. That's the absolute last thing I'm wishing for: my little guy growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment