Saturday, January 7, 2012

Loot!

Baby Ferg, despite not being there, really raked in the goods at Christmas this year.
Steeler booties from Aunt Katie (much to the chagrin of Grandpa)

Big Cooper and Mini Cooper

Cooper, with gifts from Dave & Kari and Brooke & Tim.

We're already doing the mental calculations to figure out where everything's going to fit.  I suppose Cooper could hang out in this till Baby Ferg gets here.

Very cute Peter Rabbit plates from Aunt Katie

I also got some maternity clothes which I'm excited to wear.  Belly isn't quite big enough yet, though.  My next appointment and sonogram(!!) is Thursday.  Tim and I are excited to see how much Baby Ferg has grown.  I think-think-that I've been feeling him/her move in the past few days.  I'm not surprised, even though the doctor says it's on the early side, because the nurse always has a hard time finding the heartbeat at my appointments since he/she wiggles around so much.  I'm 19 weeks along today-almost halfway already.  I'm not trying to rush it, that's for sure.
A few random notes: I can eat pizza again, thanks to Zantac.  Spaghetti is still out, unfortunately.  Lemonade is my new love.  I've narrowed down the nursery decor and that's next on our to-do list.
I'll have a new picture to share on my next update and my parents will have a new computer wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment