Thursday, January 12, 2012

A review of anatomy

Baby Ferg passed the anatomy test with flying colors today.  All the parts were there in all the right places.  He/she wiggled and shifted and rolled around almost the whole time, so the tech lady had a hard time getting all the pictures she needed.  I distinctly remember her referring to Baby Ferg as a 'little stinker' numerous times.  All that rolling made for a great first dvd, though.  I've been unable to upload the whole thing, so I tried to get the best screen shots to post here. 

Little Ferg feet (and a tiny bum)



You can see two of the four heart chambers.
What a cute little face!

Mid roll


Yummy fingers



Little ear
Tiny bones


We were both so amazed at the details we saw on the ultrasound.  It was so fun to get to know Baby Ferg a little bit more.  We're even more excited for him/her to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment