It's been for-ev-er since I've posted about our little man. I think I got discouraged that Google wasn't letting me post any more pictures. I'm still working on that little problem, by the way.
It's 2013 now, so here are 13 new facts about our big boy:
1. He's 7 months old now and time isn't slowing down. He's become very active and loves to roll all over.
2. He sits up better in the cart now, so we've ventured out to Walmart and the grocery store. He is such a good boy, always looking around and watching everybody.
3. Levi still wakes up at night to eat. He goes to bed around 7:00 and then is up anywhere between 5:30 and 7:00am. I really like it if it's closer to 7.
4. He's on a more regulated nap schedule now, taking one every two hours. Most of the time, whether he wants to or not. Mommy and daddy always win the nap war. (Ok, 99% of the time.)
5. He absolutely LOVES his new big boy food. Beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, you name it. He actually prefers them to the fruit. That is fine with me. :-) Cereal did not go well at first but now it's one of his favorites.
6. The little bed is no more. I put him down for a nap one day and then heard him crying. It wasn't his normal 'I don't want to go to bed' cry, so I went back to check on him. He had completely turned himself around and was stuck-and scared. So that night he went in the big boy crib. And has been fine ever since. Much to my relief. He does still roll all over and ends up tangled in his blankets. It's always a guessing game as to where he'll be in the morning.
7. His new favorite toy is a singing ice cream cone from Aunt Katie. The songs get stuck in my head.
8. Speaking of gifts, Christmas was a lot of fun. Levi didn't really grasp what was going on, but everyone had a lot of fun helping him open gifts. I got some cute videos of him that still make me laugh.
9. He still loves his jumper. If he's jumping around by himself he gets upset if no one is there watching him. He loves an audience.
10. Levi is doing a lot better in the car which makes my life a lot easier. Aunt Katie got him a rear view mirror that also makes my life a lot easier. We had to get him a new car seat but will have to study a book to install it.
11. We're still trying to determine the issues for his allergy symptoms. I've cut out 'major' dairy from my diet: cheese, milk, yogurt. That seems to help, but there might still be some environmental issues, too.
12. We hope to get some new pictures of him before the end of the month. Now that he can sit up on his own we have more options.
13. He is such a good baby and every day is a joy with him. He's so happy and filled with smiles. Even at 2am. We love him so much and he makes every day joyful.
No comments:
Post a Comment