Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chatty little boy

I'm sitting here listening to Levi 'talk' to himself in his bed.  He woke up about fifteen minutes ago, but is perfectly content back there, so, guess what?  Mommy's perfectly content to leave him there.  Very important lesson #1, or at least tied for #1.
Maybe I should've included 'screaming' in my post title.  That's what he loves to do any more.  Scream, squeal, squeak and everything in between.  Especially when he's in his jumper.  That poor toy is getting a work out.  He loves it and it's so funny to watch him.
He is not getting very much closer to crawling.  He can scoot backwards again (he stopped doing it for a while) but still gets pretty frustrated on his tummy.  He is doing better sitting up.  I'll put him in the V of my legs and he needs the side support just a little bit.  Still falls backwards, unfortunately.  You can tell that he's frustrated not being able to do what he wants, but yet again he would rather have mommy and daddy hold him up standing and carry him around.
We went to the mall again today.  He really enjoys looking around at everything.  At this time of year we go only on a weekday morning.  It would be too much stimulation for him if there were a lot of people.  Well, that and mommy doesn't want Levi to see her freak out at all the people who don't know how to walk down the mall hallway.
We scheduled his dedication for the 16th.  Our pastor is retiring at the end of the year and I asked if he could squeeze one in before then.  Levi might be the only one.  Now to find something for him to wear.  Definitely not one of those crazy white dress things.  Gah.
I should probably add the pictures to this and then post it.  He's talking louder back there.
And I was just informed by Google that I'm out of picture storage space.  Don't they know this is really important?

No comments:

Post a Comment