...and 37cm head size. (34 is considered 'large')
Which led to:
Not what we planned, but both mommy and baby are doing great. Daddy got to sit in and took some great pictures. He was also a huge help and support for me.
| Daddy got a little confused... |
And here is our cute baby boy!
| Levi Ray Ferguson |
We're so, so happy, excited, thrilled, overjoyed, blessed (etc.) that he has joined our family. It's been a long road, as most of you know, but God is so faithful and he has given us such an incredible gift.
To recap:
I had a dr's appointment Monday morning and because I was nine days beyond my due date they wanted to induce. That night. So, after all of the important phone calls and exciting news, Tim and I checked into the hospital at 7pm.
I was given some drugs to move things along, but they didn't. So around 4pm on Tuesday the doctor came in to talk to us about what would be the best thing to do. Baby Ferg (as he was still known as then) was being a little stubborn and still liked it a little too much inside momma.
I just got Levi nursed and in bed, so this is to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment