Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baby Dreams

I had my first baby dream last night.  We had a boy, but in the dream I had no recollection of going to the hospital or even actually having the baby.  The first thing I remember is being handed this little messy bundle and seeing that it was a boy.  I thought, "wow, that wasn't bad at all, and I didn't even have an epidural."  The nurse told me that I was in labor for only four minutes.  Weirder still, the baby was growing at this incredible rate and within a couple of hours looked like a 12 month-old.  He was also talking and said that he didn't really like either of the names we were deciding between.  Tim wasn't in the dream at all, but the baby had a friend who was an older boy and was teaching him to play cards.
I'm not one of those 'everything has a hidden meaning' people, so I just think it's funny.  Definitely weird, but funny. 
Baby Ferg has been bouncing around all day.  Starting at 4:30 this morning.  I was definitely more forgiving of her doing that than our cat, who decided that my pillow was a fun place to play at 4:30am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment