He's getting to be such a big boy. Trying to burp him is an adventure any more since he loves to try and hold his head up. So far I've managed to avoid getting hit by his bobbing head.
I don't have pictures of it, but he is doing the absolute cutest thing any more. He'll fuss and act like he wants to nurse. So I pick him up and I'm holding him so that he can eat, but all he wants to do is look at me and smile. And it's a big smile, too. Like this- :-D So, so cute! Of course I can't be annoyed when that adorable little face is looking up at me. I end up laughing and it seems like that makes him smile more, too.
He took his first tummy nap the other day. He always seems so comfortable laying on our chests and since I could be right there next to him I thought I'd see if he liked it. He slept for, you guessed it, 45 minutes, but it was a pretty peaceful sleep. I think he'll like being able to have a different sleep position here in a couple of months.
We're headed to Maryland this weekend for Tim's niece's grad party. I'm sure we'll have a lot of good pictures when we get back. I also want to post pictures from our special weekend with the Brown and Kidwell families. I guess it'll be one big family post.
| They're ignoring each other, but I know that there's some love there. |
No comments:
Post a Comment