Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Random-er

Anyone who knows me knows I have a tendency to be a little random at times.  A question about shoe sizes in the middle of a conversation on gardening.  A story about high school graduation during a Discovery Channel program on coral reefs.  It's pretty much standard procedure at any gathering.  Megan's good for a laugh or two, just listen closely.
But since Baby Ferg made his/her appearance things are even more random-er as my appetite has now developed its own random gene.  Subway subs, strawberry jello, Arby's roast beef, french fries, saltines, yogurt, barbeque chicken, baked potatoes, hot dogs, pb & tomato sandwiches (love you, mom!) and many more things that have flitted through my mind but escape me right now.  And my appetite seems to have no sense of timing.  I'm eating breakfast foods at 4pm and a baked potato at 10am.  This is normal, I've been told, but I'm beginning to think that there is no 'normal' pregnancy. 
Which is why I'm not really super interested in staying rightontop of every symptom and development right now.  I'm not saying it won't come, but I'd rather just enjoy things as they happen. 
And right now what's happening is that my appetite is being random again.  Time to add to the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment